Menu

660-376-1158 Log In

Brad's Welding Shop - Building

After leaving his regular job in 1996, Brad Niemeier opened up Brad’s Welding Shop, where he would begin building a small line of cattle feeding equipment. His small, part time business would get its start in a small, two car garage.

By 1999, Niemeier expanded to manufacturing a full line of cattle and farming equipment. Brad’s Welding Shop would also become one of the very first companies to mass produce continuous panels.

Since its debut in 1996, the small two car garage would grow to close to 12,000 square feet of manufacturing, and also has seven full time employees.

All employees at Brad’s Welding Shop take pride in building products that are designed to withstand years of use and that make their customers’ operations more efficient and economical. These products are made from high quality material and are often improved without affecting the cost of the product. All manufactured products are tested and used on the Niemeier family farm.